Saturday, August 28, 2010

ROUND TABLE

When I was traveling by train, my fellow traveler said me something.
Quote:

The traffic was held  on a  red signal. So, vehicles were stopped at the point.
In that, there was a share-auto stood for the next take-off. In the share-
auto, there were about 15 passengers nearly, stuffed. The policeman
came to the point and asked the Auto driver "why you are taking this
much numbers.

The driver was able to manage seeking a eeeeeeeeee ,hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
The policeman said, "this time I am just giving you warning and hereafter,
dont do such practices". But, the policeman said as if he wanted him to
unload the passengers and reload them.(this is to know how tactics the
fellow doing his passenger traffic. The driver did  it as the policeman
wanted. He has gone one step further, If u permit Sir, I can even fill up
3,4 passengers.

Unquote:  Just I wanted to share this experience of mine.Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment